Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold billions of video games and hundreds of millions of hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™, and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
Nintendo is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a welcoming and inclusive environment in service to one another, our products, the diverse consumers we represent, and the communities we call home. We do all of this with kindness, empathy and respect for each other.
Description Of Duties
- Supports the development of NOA’s marketing strategy integrated across all product lines, including HW systems, software titles, digital content, digital services, accessories, etc.
- Spearheads campaign strategy development processes in partnership with key cross-functional partners, driving organizational alignment to meet NOA corporate goals and objectives
- Works with Managers to ensure alignment on communications, action items and timeline for cross-departmental leadership strategy meetings
- Leads multi-discplinary campaign teams as Activation Lead for launch activities, collaborating with internal and external partners to ensure campaigns are delivering as planned
- Assists in tracking campaign budgets, marketing ROI and sales performance
- Contributes to the Sales and Marketing PDCA (process improvement), including quick-cycle hypothesis articulation, and helps to develop resulting action plans
- Collaborates on presentations and dashboards summarizing strategy, actions, performance and recommendations to executive management
- Leads and collaborates on key innovation and integration initiatives across the business
- Serves as a fully integrated and vital member of the Marketing Strategy and Planning team at NOA
Summary Of Requirements
- Minimum of four years of relevant Marketing experience
- Ability to analyze and clearly define marketing and consumer opportunities
- Independent project management experience required
- Experience ensuring alignment and integration across cross-functional teams
- Possesses strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically
- Strong verbal and written communicator to a wide breadth of audiences, including senior management
- Ability to influence others without formal authority
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Video Game industry experience a plus
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field
This position includes a base salary range of $83,417 - $125,127 annually, potential for a semi-annual discretionary performance bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and paid time off. Please see our Benefits & Perks page for more benefits information.