The Business Operations Manager will be instrumental to the support and management of key activities for the Professional and Safety Divisions.
We are looking for someone who is highly team oriented, with the ability to balance multiple tasks across various touchpoints. The Business Operations Manager will be a key contributor coordinating and executing activities between Product, Marking, Sales, and our internal Operations, Purchasing, and Supply Chain departments. This role is highly cross-functional and requires excellent organization and communications skills. The ideal candidate thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced, and high growth environment.
BUSINESS OPERATIONS MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Key liaison and agent between Product, Marketing, Sales and Operations, Purchasing, Supply Chain to ensure alignment and execution.
- Be AccuTec’s core process expert to guide and lead the team ensuring on-time customer programs and NPD delivery to market.
- Multi-tasking expert responsible for participating in and managing projects to keep workflows on track, identify risks, and develop mitigation / contingency plans through organizational collaboration and track progress.
- ERP and CRM systems team lead.
- Drive go-to-market intelligence through analytics and value-add reporting.
- Collate data to help drive decision making across the cross-functional teams.
- Manage and ownership of project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed, routed, tracked, and stored.
- Collaborate with teams to ensure that the consumer facing aspects of the product are delivered on time while meeting customer and manufacturing demands.
- Support and create departmental level presentations supporting board meetings, customer meetings, and go-to-market tools.
- Sample room management
- Ensure proper inventory levels supporting trade show, marketing activations, sales manager, and customer needs
- Coordinate and ensure on-time delivery for all sample requests
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- ERP and CRM reporting expertise.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and team needs.
- Proven organizational skill proficiency.
- High energy & positive attitude with a sense of urgency.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships.
- Demonstrated understanding of go-to-market execution.
- Documentation management and ability to use project management tools.
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) preferred, but not required.
- 3-5 years related experience.