Full Job Description
Rival Technologies, LLC, offers innovative products customized to meet customer specific design requirements. With 20 years of application assistance experience, we can recommend the right products to fit design and performance requirements. From components to full fabrication, Rival has the knowledge and ability to assist in finding solutions to even the most challenging applications. Plus, our expansive and flexible manufacturing vendors allow us to consistently satisfy demanding production schedules with reliable, low-cost, high-quality products.
Rival Technologies, LLC is seeking a Business Operations Manager to oversee activities and coordinate the essential functions required to manage the business workflow and achieve goals. Their primary duties include overseeing administrative employees and contract resources, implementing communications procedures between departments and developing strategic initiatives to improve efficiency throughout the business.
The Business Operations Manager will collaborate with management to execute business strategies, manage our operations, and guarantee customer retention. This position may grow to include financial and human resources responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be resourceful, proactive, and driven.
- Manage all business operations to align with quality standards by overseeing the need for facilities maintenance, outside vendors and contractors, business insurances, certifications and registrations, controlled documents, and participation in human resources and accounting management including cost-savings initiatives.
- Management and training responsibilities of ERP (NetSuite) by researching and problem-solving any departmental operational issues within the system from part number creation, to inventory reconciliations, to process flow efficiencies. Liaison to the NetSuite VAR for additional assistance as needed.
- Finalize and maintain the overall company budget for all departments and assist in costing analysis and reporting.
- Facilitate all company travel and expenses including trade shows and marketing initiatives.
- Review and edit all company contracts and written agreements with vendors, customers and outside consultants and contractors.
- Achieve better business practices while driving positive company culture for our small team.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible business operations work experience in manufacturing or similar environment with proven success.
- At least 2 years of accounting/bookkeeping experience required within NetSuite, other ERP, or QuickBooks. Costing experience a plus.
- Strong experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and Adobe Acrobat. Experience with an ERP and/or CRM preferred.
- Exemplary presentation, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional, tactful, honest, respectful, courteous, cooperative, and client-centric spirit that embraces diversity and inclusion, able to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization, maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- Strong leadership, collaborative, and consensus-building skills to work closely and successfully with attorneys, managers, staff, clients, and vendors.
- Strong project management abilities, including demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, analyze, organize, attend to detail, follow through, delegate, negotiate, meet deadlines and to manage conflict in a professional and productive manner.
- Able to identify and analyze issues and problems, recommend, and implement solutions to improve workflow efficiencies.
- Ability to review, manage and execute all forms of business controlled documents including contracts with vendors, customers, and internal company policies.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
As a full-time member of our team, you'll enjoy a competitive salary as well as benefits within 90 days and a 401k plan after one year of service. Please visit our website at www.rivalusa.com to learn more about our company.