Who We Are
Thrive Causemetics is Bigger Than Beauty™: We are an independent, female-owned beauty brand that creates high-performance vegan cosmetics and supports a community of giving. All of Thrive Causemetics' products are free of parabens and sulfates, in addition to being 100 percent cruelty-free. Through its Bigger Than Beauty™ program, every product you purchase results in a donation to help a woman thrive.
Thrive Causemetics is dedicated to fostering a collaborative and cross-functional workplace where everyone’s voice matters. We are committed to being pioneers in creating a culture of wellness. Together, we prioritize a strong work ethic while maintaining a positive, exciting environment where people are passionate about what they do.
Who We Are Looking For
At Thrive Causemetics, we are determined to invest in our people & company culture, amplify awareness around our philanthropy and enhance our infinite impact as we scale our business. To help grow and scale this business, we are looking for a Business Operations (BizOps) Program Manager with strong operational, organizational, collaboration, and communication skills.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about business operations, philanthropy, and beauty. Helping ensure that the company can optimize its impact on behalf of customers because it is so operationally sound.
The position will be located in Seattle, WA. Up to 20% travel expected.
- Coordinate weekly (WBR), monthly (MBR), and quarterly business reviews (QBR) to ensure visibility into business ops and efficient execution across the team.
- Resource management; help us maximize our available capacity when it comes to staffing. Work closely with managers, helping them assess staffing needs across all engagements based on each project’s requirements. Maintain consultant skills matrix and related reporting.
- Monthly metrics reporting; collaborate with managers and teams to track and report all key performance indicators against the company’s annual, quarterly, and monthly goals.
- Manage inputs of key performance trackers and all management dashboards (Lattice), reports (QBR, MBR decks), and executive review documents (board meetings).
- Train + up level managers + teams on goal writing, thinking strategically
- Work with the Data team to recommend + establish baseline metrics/reports to support the development of new practices.
- Strategic planning; annual and multi-year set up meeting cadence and working meetings to drive strategic planning for Thrive Causemetics. Coordinate the preparation, agenda, and follow-up actions to complete forward-looking business plans.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in the areas of finance, business management and/or operations in mid-to-large scale global professional services organizations
- Minimum of 5+ years of strong Excel experience and the ability to conduct analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
- Working knowledge of Lattice or equivalent goal management platform
- Working knowledge of Asana or equivalent project management platform
- Analytical skills and a proven track record of taking ownership and leading data-driven analyses
Nices To Haves:
- Experience in a consultative capacity as either operations or delivery
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Periscope to create dashboards and interactive reports
- Demonstrated experience proactively recognizing a challenge or problem and working with a variety of teams and data sources to diagnose the problem and recommend solutions
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline
- Knowledge of Agile development practices (Certified Scrum Master, etc.)
- Exhibits sound business judgment
- Self-motivated, action-oriented, multi-tasking individual with a great sense of urgency and follow-through
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Why Thrive Causemetics?
- Robust compensation package
- 401k & up to 4% company match
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Life Insurance Policy at no cost
- Employer paid Short-term disability & Long-term disability plans at no cost
- Employee Assistance Program
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion training
- Employee discount
- Health & Wellness Workshops
- Mental health resources; Calm app provided for free
- Remote team get togethers and opportunities to participate at company Giving events
As required by C.R.S. 8-5-201(2): (Colorado only) The minimum pay for this role is $112,000. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Thrive Causemetics is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate with regards to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), gender expression, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), age, marital status, military and veteran status, status as an individual with a disability (physical and/or mental), and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.