Please apply to: https://app.dover.io/apply/decimal/3b3cefed-ba0e-403e-a7a5-1fc58969d718?rs=7007144
About The Company
Decimal is on a mission to solve accounting operations for SMBs and we just raised $9mm to grow faster!
Every business needs accounting operations to pay their bills, get paid, and track it all. 60% of the 6 million SMBs in the US today say they are unhappy with their accounting operations: it's a mess of disconnected process, technology, and people. Decimal's platform solves accounting operations by unifying financial data, workflow, and communications.
About The Role
Our operations team work very closely with the leadership team and key business partners across Decimal, in Engineering, Product, and Design.
You will drive the processes and contributions needed for weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual reporting and planning. Ideally, this person is thinking about and monitoring the key metrics day in and day out, ensuring we know how we’re performing and identifying areas for faster growth (including spend, headcount, prioritization, etc.) and/or risk mitigation.
What You'll Do
- Drive the scoping, planning, implementation, adoption, and management of new processes, systems and technologies to help us scale
- Develop, launch, execute, and project manage new cross-functional initiatives to increase efficiency and quality of output across our operation
- Build out new functional capabilities, including org design, recruitment, and execution
- Own operational performance analysis and reporting of key business metrics
- Collaborate with the executive team to support strategy development, mergers, and other corporate functions
- Manage the daily functions of the business, ensuring that the overall operation runs smoothly
What We're Seeking
- Worked in a customer facing role in the past
- 3+ years of working experience
- Prior US work authorization required, we can transfer existing H-1B or similar visas on a case by case basis
- This position can be done remotely from the US
- You have experience with data analysis
- You have had experience working in Consulting and/or Business Operations
Nice to have
- Be a champion and find moments of celebration for the team
- You proactively identify problems and opportunities and generate creative approaches to solve them
- Anticipate strategic and scaling-related challenges via thoughtful planning with your peers
- Thrives in open or ambiguous environments
Decimal is on a mission to solve accounting operations for SMBs.