About Monogram Health
Monogram Health is a leading value-based provider of in-home nephrology, primary care, and benefit management services for individuals with chronic kidney and end-stage renal disease. The company deploys an innovative in-home care delivery model and technology-driven array of evidence-based clinical services, including complex case and disease management, utilization management, and medication therapy management to transform the way health care is delivered for those with kidney disease. This innovative model of care has been shown to dramatically improve patient outcomes and quality of life while reducing medical costs across the health care continuum. Based in Nashville, Tennessee, and privately held by Frist Cressey Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, and TPG Capital, Monogram Health has numerous value-based partnerships with leading health plans and value-based providers to care for patients across 34 states and all insurance products.
Position: Chief of Staff
The Chief of Staff is a dynamic role that will support the continued growth and performance of Monogram’s businesses. This will include but not be limited to strategy, business and corporate development, fundraising activities, reporting, visualization and optimization of key performance metrics, and special projects. Exact duties will change over time, so the ability to work in an ambiguous environment is a must. The Chief of Staff will report to the CEO and work directly with the CFO, SVP Development and cross functionally with other key leaders across the Company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support overall success of investor and board relations in partnership with CEO and Executive Leadership, inclusive of preparation for Board of Directors’ meetings and regular investor updates
- Work closely with Executive Leadership team to evolve investment thesis
- Support future capital raises processes
- Support select business development and strategic partnership opportunities
- Partner with Client Partnerships, Finance, and Operations teams to develop reporting packages and processes for both internal and external consumption
- Special projects as assigned that are critical to the company's success Support Monogram as necessary with any tasks required to deliver excellent personalized kidney care.
- Uphold the mission and values of Monogram Health in all aspects of your role and activities.
- This position will be located in Nashville, TN or remote with occasional domestic travel.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college; Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in financial services, management consulting, or accounting, or similar functions at a healthcare company; Healthcare industry experience is preferred.
- Exceptional analytical skills, including data visualization and presentation.
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; experience in other visualization tools (e.g., Power BI, Tableau) a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinker, self-starter, able to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives at the same time.
- Comfort and experience working in a fast paced, dynamic, and ambiguous team environment.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible paid leave & vacation policy
- 401(k) plan with matching contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
At Monogram Health we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.