TalentNeuron is a top-of-the-line HR analytics enterprise software-as-a-service product that utilizes a vast array of public data sets, including profiles, jobs, companies, universities, demographics, and skills. The product leverages cutting-edge cloud, big data, and open source technologies, frameworks, and toolsets. TalentNeuron stands as the world's foremost provider of global talent demand and supply data, offering real-time insights and predictive analytics on the job market, location, and competitive intelligence to assist clients in making informed human capital decisions, streamlining workforce access, and advancing corporate diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives. Our clients include market leaders like Southwest, Nestle, Verizon, Facebook as well as hundreds of large and midsized enterprise companies, and that list is growing quickly.
Join TalentNeuron, the leader in data-driven talent insights, as our Chief of Staff! In this role, you'll play a critical part in supporting our CEO and senior leadership team, ensuring seamless operations and driving key initiatives. As a highly collaborative and results-oriented problem solver, you'll leverage your exceptional communication and matrix management skills to tackle challenges head on, solving problems, removing obstacles, and achieving success.
What you'll do:
- Partner with the CEO and senior management team to drive strategic planning, policy development, and decision-making
- Manage the CEO's calendar and prioritize her time and schedule to ensure maximum productivity and impact
- Lead our weekly "All Hands" meeting, taking comprehensive notes and following up on action items to ensure timely completion
- Act as a liaison between our CEO, executive team, board, and clients to foster open communication and facilitate timely decision-making
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our executive team, providing valuable insights and recommendations to drive teamwork and collaboration across the organization
- Draft impactful letters, emails, and reports on behalf of the CEO to effectively communicate key messages
- Define and track key performance indicators for the business and our people, providing valuable insights to drive continued growth and success
- Maintain accurate and confidential files and data records to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations
- Serve as a steward of our mission-driven culture, embodying our values and fostering a positive work environment
What you'll bring:
- Proven experience in budget management, operations management, and project coordination, ideally within a consulting or professional services environment
- Nimble business mindset with a focus on developing creative solutions to complex problems
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and work effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance/Accounting, Economics, or a related field
We are looking for someone who thrives in the dynamic and fast-paced environment of a technology company that is innovating on the fly, building the rocket while soaring towards success. Join us at TalentNeuron and help us drive success through data-driven insights and innovative solutions!