Chief of Staff – Warehouse Management System
We are the warehouse management system for now and for the future.
Trusted, flexible, omni-channel, white glove, and configurable in the cloud.
Simple enough for startups, powerful enough for the enterprise.
Da Vinci’s WMS empowers companies of all sizes and all industries to meet the increasing demands of today’s supply chain challenges, with sophisticated warehouse, transportation, yard, and labor management.
Formerly known as “WDG Corp”, we are a rapidly growing provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) in the Supply Chain Management industry. Da Vinci Unified (DVU), the company’s premier cloud-based product is one of the leading Warehouse Management System (WMS) platforms in the cloud market that is expected to grow 500% in the next 5 years. Da Vinci also offers fully integrated Transportation Management (TMS), Yard Management (YMS), Labor Management (LMS), and 3PL Billing modules.
Our WMS industry is in the early SaaS adoption phase, and this s role will offer significant responsibility and growth potential as the company targets 10x growth in the next 5 years.
At Da Vinci, we want smart, motivated people that are looking to make an impact at our rapidly growing, small company. We are looking for people that will be a strong addition to our company culture and values.
- Customer Focused – Our customer’s success is our success. We go above and beyond to make sure we provide exceptional solutions and support that “delights” our customers
- Pursuit of Excellence – We are dedicated to providing first class products and services and invest the time to achieve this objective. This includes a drive for continued learning to master one’s area of expertise and expand skill sets
- Helping Others Succeed – We are a team-oriented environment that thrives on collaboration, sharing knowledge, and empowering & supporting others to succeed in their roles. As a rapidly growing company with many new employees, this is a cornerstone of our culture
- All About Results – Our team understands that positive outcomes and achieving goals are paramount to our success. We give employees the flexibility to achieve their results along with holding each other accountable to build a positive environment of high performance
- Forward Thinking – Planning and looking ahead is part of our DNA. This includes thinking about how decisions today set us up for success for the short-term and long-term, as well as taking incremental steps to achieve the company’s long-term vision to be an industry leader
If our purpose and our values resonate with you, please read on about our need for a Chief of Staff!
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to take a leading role as the Chief of Staff. This role will proactively identify opportunities to add value to the CEO and company, identify and organize the top priorities, and drive execution of action items. The Chief of Staff will lead operational planning and processes to completion in partnership with the executive team, and “own” cross-functional communication to identify challenges and lead solutions. The position will provide ad-hoc support on projects small to large (e.g. research, modeling, investor presentations, internal initiatives, expansion efforts, partnerships, etc.). The role will also be customer-facing, helping to resolve day-to-day issues that require escalation.
- Entrepreneurial attitude: You’re self-motivated and highly ambitious, as well as being comfortable working in time-sensitive and rapidly evolving situations. Have a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, while being efficient with limited resources. Have a strong ability to wear multiple hats while prioritizing multiple objectives simultaneously. Have a positive attitude with a sense of humbleness that no job is too big or too small. Energized by the company’s vision and opportunity for 10x growth
- Executional excellence: You have the organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, high sense of responsibility, and generalist skill set to take on a wide range of high priority tasks in support of the CEO and executive team. You are dependable, and always deliver quality work
- Exceptional communication skills: Your written (including decks) and verbal communication is compelling and precise. You can quickly take complex concepts and communicate them briefly, simply and persuasively. You’ve demonstrated the ability to communicate and drive resolutions with internal stakeholders, including senior management, as long as with external customers and partners
- Being a problem solver: Capable of being handed situations with limited experience, and able to dig in to find solutions. Penchant for seeking help and input from cross-functional teams to drive resolutions. The ability to lead on and enjoy both strategic and tactical work is key
- Analytical capability: You’re confident creating, scrutinizing and improving everything from revenue models to pivot tables. You’ve repeatedly done the work to make sure complex business reporting data is accurate, but you’re also able to cut out the noise by identifying the 2 or 3 most salient data points to inform decision making
- True grit: Strong persistence and resilience with tremendous work ethic. Ability to work autonomously and be adaptable to handle work with frequent shifts in direction
- Relationship building: Emotional intelligence and ability to establish strong and trusting relationships with colleagues, customers and partners. Ability to influence stakeholders for optimal outcomes
- Unlimited PTO
- 7 Paid Company Holidays + Paid Sick Days
- 401k with 4% company match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Gym membership at on-campus facility
- Ticket giveaways for local staff to Anaheim Angels and Anaheim Ducks
- Variety of Company Events: Brewery Meetings, Holiday Party, March Madness, Office Olympics, Potlucks, Social Outings