We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial, analytical and hands-on Chief of Staff who will work closely with one of our Co-Founders.
The applike group is committed to creating engaging experiences for every app user around the world. We are passionate about creating market-changing products, technologies and companies. We have already founded 5 companies. Our ventures are independent business units that benefit from each other’s technologies, expertise, and market access to become even more successful: adjoe is developing a breakthrough mobile advertising solution that enables app publishers around the world to grow their advertising revenues. justDice is the market leader in Mobile Gaming Loyalty Programs. Sunday is a next generation hybrid casual mobile game publisher. justtrack offers a unique software to automate the entire mobile users acquisition process and Tabbler creates engaging mobile games for the world’s biggest brands. Yet more to come.
Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and strong financial support. By developing a state-of-the-art tech stack and highly skilled workforce, we aim to reach more mobile users than any other company in the world. If you want to challenge yourself and work in a high-performance yet fun environment, you’ve come to the right place!
What You Will Do
- Collaborate closely with the executive team to develop and execute the organization's strategic business development initiatives (partnerships with large clients and tech platforms)
- Organization of business development activities with Co-Founders, Managing Directors and other stakeholders
- Oversee strategic projects on shareholder level (e.g: evaluation of companies acquisitions, assets, etc.)
- Set up and help execute projects plans/pipelines, making sure everything is executed on time
- Provide assistance in preparation of board meetings, yearly budgets etc.
Who You Are
- Proven experience as a Chief of Staff or in a similar capacity in a high-paced environment (consulting, PE, VC, IB, high-growth start-up)
- Entrepreneurial mindset, you are a self-starter, extremely well organized, very structured, and can handle excessively fast-changing environment
- Demonstrated track record in strategic planning and business development
- Excellent problem-solving and data analytics skills
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills (communication skills in German and English); experience working in a very international environment
- You are willing to relocate to Hamburg and work mainly onsite side by side with the Co-Founders
What We Have To Offer
- Work-Life Package: 2 remote days per week, 30 vacation days, 3 weeks per year of remote work, flexible working hours, dog-friendly kick-ass office in the center of the city.
- Relocation Package: Visa & legal support, relocation bonus, reimbursement of German Classes costs and more.
- Happy Belly Package: Monthly company lunch, tons of free snacks and drinks, free breakfast & fresh delicious pastries every Monday
- Physical & Mental Health Package: In-house gym with personal trainer, various classes like Yoga and BJJ with expert teachers.
- Activity Package: Regular team and company events, hackathons.
- Education Package: Opportunities to boost your professional development with courses and trainings directly connected to your career goals
- Wealth building: virtual stock options for all our regular employees
Our mission is to create an inspiring work environment for amazing people achieving extraordinary things. Be part of it!
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!
We welcome applications from people who will contribute to the diversity of our company.