Introduction to the Team & Role
As a chief of staff, you will working hand in hand with the founding team reporting directly to HEC/ McKinsey Alum COO, contributing to the development and growth of Kor. We are seeking a candidate for top-tier French business or engineering schools who embodies versatility, a passion for innovation in healthcare, and drive to build from scratch.
Your responsibilities include:
- Beta product launch: Assisting the founding team in beta product launch: working closely with the product and operations team to prepare integration with medical technologies and deliver the first checkups
- Patient experience: Collaborating with tech and medical teams to ensure a consistent & seamless patient physical and digital experience with excellent quality of service and privacy along the journey
- Medical staff coordination: Optimizing care team onboarding & coordination within our first center in Paris and with external specialists
- Product content: Helping build specific health content working with physicians, scientific advisors and AI tools
The Skill Set
- Currently enrolled in or recent graduate from a Grande Ecole de Commerce or d’Ingénieur
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Pragmatic and hands-on problem solving skills
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and contribute
- French & English proficiency
What We Offer
- Hands-on experience working closely with top executives.
- Exposure to the strategic decision-making process of a fast growing company working at the crossroads of Operations, Product and Tech
- Balance: Flexible hours & remote work
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We’re committed to create a diverse work environment with equal opportunity for everyone
- Culture: our values include Impact, A-team, Transparency, Simplicity. We give you the opportunity to do your best work while staying balanced.
- Introduction call
- Case study
- Meeting Kor team members
- Ref calls
Who We Are
Kor is the leading proactive care platform to prevent disease and optimize health - starting with a next-gen health checkup for employees. With our unique approach that is powered by cutting-edge science, efficient and patient-first, we’re aiming to make proactive care available to everyone.
Kor has been founded by an experienced team of McKinsey alumni, with a strong scale up background (360Learning) and healthtech expertise (Birdie, Apricity) with the support of a game-changer advisory board, and has already completed a multi-million euro pre-seed fundraising.