Role: Chief of Staff
Location: Warminster, PA
Job Type: Full-Time, Hybrid
Salary Range: $90-120K
Internal Job ID:
An Addison Group client is looking for a Chief of Staff to join their team in Warminster, PA.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO in a variety of capacities, including telephone coverage, e-mail communications, file maintenance, and assist with completion of specially assigned projects
- Extensive coordinating and scheduling of meetings with staff.
- Lead the development and distribution of executive decks and plans for final presentation to the Board of Directors
- Assist with the preparation of various communications such as memoranda and paperwork.
- Obtain and handle confidential information.
- Draft and edit emails/memos for distribution on behalf of supported executive team.
- Track and manage deliverables agreed upon by management in team meetings
- Must be professional and courteous with all internal and external visitors.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Follows the organization's policies and procedures.
- Act as an extension of the CEO, as needed, and coordinate their logistics such as managing the calendar, phone calls, travel arrangements, filing and other scheduling as required
- Coordinate calendars, reserving conference rooms/ordering catering - when necessary - setting up conference calls and video meetings as requested
- Coordinate CEO's schedule and logistics
- Comfortable working at a fast pace, in a proactive manner.
- 5+ years of experience as Corporate Chief of Staff or executive administrative support
- Proven ability to maintain and preserve confidentiality.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, & Powerpoint) as well as Microsoft Outlook
- Bachelors degree required
- Excellent communication & technology skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Perform general administrative and other duties as assigned.
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, and 401k.
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's job openings lead to potential permanent employment.
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers.
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home.
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Addison Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Addison Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Addison Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.