We are looking for a CoS at Felix!
We are looking for a key new addition to the Felix team — a person who loves people, projects, and connecting constituents to organisational missions. Someone who will work directly with our Founding Partner Frederic Court as his trusted right-hand, as well as the broader Felix team, in developing and managing the Firm’s long-term strategy, internal processes and high priority projects. Someone who will thrive working in a collaborative, dynamic environment in this multi-faceted, strategic and process-oriented role.
We are a venture firm for the Creative Class, operating at the intersection of technology and creativity, with a vision to empower digital lifestyles. We support ambitious entrepreneurs building brands and businesses that shape our culture and have a positive impact on the world.
Established in 2015 in London, Felix Capital (“Felix”) has four generations of funds under management (totalling c. $1.2B), with a very strong performance to date. With a team of 12 (including 8 investors), a growing portfolio (c. 45 companies across Europe and North America), and an expanding, global investor base, we are excited to add a new key team member. This critical hire will help facilitate our growth, improve our operating processes, engage with our stakeholders and effectively manage strategic projects, including fundraising.
We commit to diversity, equity, and inclusion while building our team.
- Help create the framework for Felix’s long-term strategic planning, defining success metrics and milestones to keep the investment and operational teams executing in a culture of excellence.
- Lead internal project management, executing on special projects and driving high impact initiatives, such as pipeline reviews, thematic projects, market mapping, offsites, and portfolio days.
- Refine Felix’s internal processes to streamline operations, pipeline funnel, team meetings and information sharing.
- Evaluate and periodically assess our operational and analytics tools used for sourcing, pipeline management, market insights, and internal operations.
- Proactively support Felix marketing initiatives, including PR, events, and representing Felix online and offline.
- Support projects related to Felix’s existing investors and portfolio reporting.
- Cultivate and support our Portfolio Community in relation to knowledge, talent and resource sharing.
- Support Felix’s organisational design, recruitment/onboarding needs, performance reviews and professional development processes.
- Further develop “Felix for Good” initiatives, including ESG, sustainability, diversity, and charity affiliations.
- An experienced Operations/Strategy/Project Management professional, with a background in either Strategy Consulting, Project Management, Investment Banking or a large company with a track-record of rapid career progress, and potentially combined with time spent in a Startup or Technology company.
- A thinker and a doer. A driven self-starter - a self-motivated, multi-talented player who is detail-oriented, process-minded and, above all, action and results driven. An entrepreneurial experience would be a great plus, as we welcome concrete initiatives and creative thinking.
- Humble, with high EQ and low ego. A team player who manages through influence, is a tactful communicator and earns trust quickly.
- Highly organized. A multi-tasker, able to prioritize. Someone who thrives on keeping the trains running on time, who processes information quickly and can determine priorities amongst multiple initiatives.
- Flexible, with a mindset of change. Thrives under fast changing environments. Someone who is deeply motivated to drive change and impact. Delivers concrete results while managing ambiguity. Questions the status quo and has a passion for effective processes.
- Curious and intuitive. Highly analytical and logical. Loves learning new things quickly and determining the most efficient solution to meaningful challenges for Felix and our entrepreneurs.
- Aligned with our mission. Excited about our mission and portfolio, as well as the power of new technologies and digital platforms.
- Good energy. Stays positive and adds to the team’s culture with a fresh perspective. Fun, even when the tasks are not.
If you join us, we aim to provide you with the opportunity to:
- Grow your role in parallel with the ambitious growth plans of the Felix organisation.
- Embrace the Felix culture as defined in our Manifesto and be a key part of the Felix team.
- Act as an Owner, not an Employee, with the ability to influence the business in a highly strategic role, with a remuneration structure and an influence on the business to reflect this.
If the above excites you, please apply!