Rezolut Imaging is an innovative, high-quality, and growing provider of imaging services across the United States. Rezolut’s business model consists of outpatient imaging centers, mobile imaging services, and capital equipment sales and service. Rezolut is poised for future growth, both organic and by acquisition, and is seeking an innovative, thoughtful, and experienced executive to lead planning and execution of strategic priorities.
The Chief of Staff role is a results-focused individual who can work across operations, strategy, and all functional areas to ensure the successful execution of key priorities. In this role, you will support the CEO and the COO. You will report to the COO. To be successful in the role, the Chief of Staff must accomplish the following:
- Collaborating with executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies
- Managing the CEO’s and COO’s schedule, scheduling meetings and planning travel
- Providing department leaders with recommendations and consultation to improve teamwork
- Planning, coordinating and keeping contents of a meeting focused
- Determining key performance indicators and how to measure team performance
- Providing tactical support to implement ideas
- Working with leadership to deliver, monitor and communicate progress towards goals
- Responding to inquiries on behalf of the CEO and COO
- Overseeing strategic business initiatives from ideation to implementation
- Identifying and helping solve core problems or opportunities within business processes
- Providing Chief Executive and other senior leaders with insight and analysis on the company’s operations
- Assessing risk when business decisions are made
- Providing support and oversight for special projects and initiatives
- Planning, coordinating and leading meetings and workshops
- Identifying and providing recommendations on improvements across the organization
Limited, under the guidance of the COO.
The ideal candidate will reside in the Los Angeles, Chicago, or Atlanta areas. At a minimum, will be near a Top 25 airport around the country.
The Chief of Staff will receive a competitive compensation package consisting of base salary and incentive plan.