We are looking for a Chief of Staff who can take on a challenge and have a direct impact on the success of the company
Rodeo is a venture-backed startup, awarded as The Best Performing SaaS Company of 2022 by MT/Sprout (SaaS100) and #2 Best Performing SaaS Company of 2023. We help drive innovation in project management for project-driven businesses, being a leader when it comes to offering an all-in-one project management solution for the creative industry. We are a global company with offices in Amsterdam and New York.
About The Role
As the Chief of Staff, you will play a pivotal role in helping Rodeo reach its next evolution of growth. As the key “go-to” person to our visionary CEO, you'll be at the heart of the action, ensuring seamless execution of game-changing projects in GTM, Product, Integration, Finance, and more.
In this dynamic role, you won't just provide support — you'll be the strategic powerhouse driving cross-functional project implementation within Rodeo. Your strengths in business process assessment, measurement, and re-engineering will be pivotal in this role. Be prepared to build bridges across the organization and beyond, cultivating strong relationships with the C-level team, investors, and board members.
Please note: This is a Hybrid role, which means you will be required to be in the office at least 3 days a week.
What You Will Do
- Understand and ensure successful implementation of high-growth software company best practices across all functional areas.
- Develop, launch, support, and complete the successful implementation of strategic initiatives that enable revenue growth and improve profitability and efficiency as directed by the CEO.
- Help prepare materials for the Supervisory Board and other internal strategy meetings.
- Clarify, track, help implement, and report metrics that measure the successful implementation of these strategic initiatives.
- Work with executives and division managers on cross-company projects.
- Organize executive committee meetings, track next steps.
- Work with the CEO and Head of M&A to help drive operational integration of synergistic acquisitions.
What You Should Have
- 5-7 plus years of operational management and/or strategy consulting experience in a business (in areas like GTM, Product, Integration, etc) ideally with a focus on growth stage software business.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn.
- Ability to operate both in the weeds as well as at a strategic/macro level.
- Strong project management skills, having managed and successfully completed diverse projects on time and on budget.
- Strong cross-function collaborator with exceptional general management skills and the ability to build relationships within an organization.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong quantitative skills as well as attention to detail.
- Strong follow-through and ability to see projects to completion.
- Ability to take a concept, internalize it, rally others around, drive its implementation, and identify ways to continuously improve it.
- Highly skilled in change management and driving organizational process improvements.
- Experience managing and coaching teams with solid project management skills, having managed and successfully delivered multiple, complex projects on time and budget.
- Demonstrated competency in implementing business processes, systems, and reporting.
- MBA (preferred) as well as prior experience in a top-tier strategy consulting firm (e.g., McKinsey, Bain, BCG).
What We Offer
At Rodeo, you get a high degree of autonomy, flexibility, and responsibility. Bring your voice and make an impact in a growing international organization with a mission. We have a strong culture where everyone's opinion is valid, and we invest in talent to make sure that you have room to grow.
In Addition To The Opportunity To Make An Impact On An International Level Being Part Of An Experienced Leadership Team, You Will Get
- Leadership position in a SaaS scale-up
- Competitive Executive Compensation package including SARS equity after proven impact on Rodeo business objectives
- Paid annual vacation, holiday, and sick leave
- Commuters benefit
- Beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Reimbursement of training or study costs
- Yearly company trips and quarterly team outings
- Talented, passionate, and fun colleagues
- Work together with over 20 nationalities
- Option to work from a remote location for 3 weeks, twice a year!
- Complimentary entrance to gyms
- Pension plan
- Hybrid work model
Apply for the job
Rodeo is an equal opportunity employer. Rodeo provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or veteran status.