Hello, Truecaller is calling you from Bangalore, India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making tomorrow's communication smarter, safer and more efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts, like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scam calls or messages. We identify new numbers from anywhere in the world and build a space for trustworthy conversations, for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 350 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world's #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS.
- A team of +400 people from ~35 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Tel Aviv and Nairobi.
- Listed in Nasdaq OMX, Large Cap
As a Chief Of Staff you will support our leadership teams operationally and enable them to execute faster and focus on the bigger picture by driving special projects and tasks. You will act as a trusted advisor to the executive team. You will manage important, organisation-wide initiatives from initial concept through execution.
What do we expect from you?
- The ideal applicant should be experienced in similar roles, have outstanding communication skills as well as being able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- International experience, as we are a company across multiple countries
- Experience or understands project management, business planning, strategy & operations
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, and influencing skills.
- Ability to quickly collate information, process, and make decisions working across multiple topics simultaneously.
- Trustworthy with high integrity, and ability to maintain appropriate confidentiality.
- Have an action-orientation approach and excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to absorb vast amounts of information and data, to construct clear communications and key updates.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and be able to execute resolutions.
- Excellent skills in Excel and Powerpoint with a good understanding of financial numbers.
- Highly organised, structured, process-driven approach with a focus on achieving high quality, desired outcomes.
- High levels of personal energy and ability to work with a range of people and cultures at all levels
What will you work on:
- Collaborating with leadership & executive team members to determine and prioritize business tasks.
- Planning, coordinating, and keeping the contents of a meeting focused.
- Determining key performance indicators and how to measure team performance.
- Collaborate on content development (presentations, papers, memos) and preparation for key forums.
- Help drive accountability and priorities of Truecaller to all stakeholders.
- Maintain a strategic backlog of topics for the leadership team.
- Coordinate communication cadence and channels for the leadership team into the organisation and to stakeholders.
- Establish, maintain and coordinate relationships and initiatives between the various business units proactively.
- Join relevant meetings where decisions are made and actions determined, to ensure outcomes are recorded, accountabilities are made clear, tracked, and delivered on time.
- Pro-active in gathering data and providing reporting that will enable the proper preparation for meetings and maximise productivity.
- Managing specific special confidential projects independently; gathering information, liaising with external advisors independently, preparing materials, managing project plans, delivering and monitoring specific outcomes.
- Managing the executive teams schedule, scheduling meetings, and planning travel when needed.
It would be great if you also have:
- Prior experience working with Start -up product based companies.
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code:https://www.instagram.com/lifeattruecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don't hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Bangalore, India.
We only accept applications in English.
What we offer:
- A smart, talented and agile team: An international team where ~35 nationalities are working together in several locations and time zones with a learning, sharing and fun environment.
- A great compensation package: Competitive salary, excellent medical, accident and life-term insurance, Udemy membership to keep learning and improving, and flexible working hours.
- Great tech tools: We ensure that you have winning tech tools and resources to thrive and succeed in your role.
- Office life: Enjoy your days with a wide range of yummy snacks and beverages. As well, exciting company parties and team activities such as Football, Lab days, Running team, or Geek lunch!
Come as you are:
Truecaller is diverse, equal and inclusive. We need a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs and experiences in order to keep building our great products. No matter where you are based, which language you speak, your accent, race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, etc. All those things make you who you are, and that's why we would love to meet you.