New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Maryland, Washington DC, Boston
Inspiren, a nurse-led technology company, introduces the world's first cognitive patient care assistant, known as AUGi. AUGi serves as the gateway to all IoT connectivity and the creation of a true AI ecosystem, through the creation of a revolutionary computer vision and hybrid sensing platform. At the bedside, AUGi intelligently analyzes interactions between providers and patients, room environmental factors, and medical equipment. AUGi provides unparalleled insights to care and safety, while revolutionizing patient care.
We have raised funding from industry leading venture firms such as Primary Venture Partners, Third Prime and Story Ventures.
We are looking for a Chief of Staff to work with our CEO, Alex Hejnosz on strategic and operational activities to drive the company forward. You will serve as a force-multiplier to the CEO and the company's executive team, managing company priorities, ensuring streamlined cross functional collaboration, overseeing company work streams such as OKRs/weekly business reviews, and driving key initiatives forward. Ideal candidates are strategic, exceptionally detail-oriented and analytical, go-getters, highly organized, have an affection for start-up scrappiness and are able to navigate ambiguity.
What You Will Be Doing
- CEO Collaboration: Partner with the CEO to ensure thoughtful and efficient execution of any and all strategic projects. Examples include but are not limited to: fundraising, business development partnerships, meeting and conference preparation (decks, etc.), board meetings, etc.
- Run point on key strategic initiatives, getting them from 0→ 1. This will include external initiatives (partnerships, licensing) and internal operations.
- Business Operations: An organizer that can effectively maintain a cadre of concurrent projects and priorities. Operational responsibilities vary but are certainly inclusive of running and maintaining the operating model of the business.
- Special Projects: Depending on the company priorities, you will be assigned to spearhead specific projects across various parts of the company for a period of time to jump in, solve a problem, propose and implement long term solutions, and parachute out and onwards to other projects.
- Work Experience: 5+ years of professional experience with at least 2-3 years' experience in banking or management consulting, and 2+ years early stage operating, entrepreneurial, or VC experience
- A combination of the above categories plus experience working at a high growth startup is preferred
- Strong ability to influence and persuade business stakeholders.
- Proven ability multi-tasking and managing competing priorities and objectives.
- Working knowledge of financial reporting models.
- Incredibly curious: fast learner, motivated, resourceful
- Flexible and adaptable: able to shift between priorities and projects frequently, navigating ambiguity with focus and an open-mind
- For NYC based candidates the salary range for this position is $140k-$160k plus equity.
- For non- NYC based candidates the salary range will be commensurate with experience.
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Remote work within the Northeast corridor