The Chief of Staff is a newly created role that will partner closely with the CEO to drive the company's vision and initiatives. They will oversee day-to-day function of the office of the CEO, manage projects, and ensure efficient communication and collaboration across departments. As an extension of the CEO, this role will play a crucial role in aligning teams and employees towards the company's objectives.
- Lead the daily operations of the office and ensure efficient cross-functional communication and collaboration.
- Handle the oversight of projects that do not neatly fit within the organizational chart or fall between team members or leadership areas of responsibility.
- Act as the point of contact for the CEO's direct reports and manage incoming requests for the executive's time.
- Identify and streamline inefficient processes and procedures to improve speed and efficiency.
- Proactively anticipate the needs of the organization and determine the most effective means of contributing.
- Foster effective communication and collaboration among team members and clients.
- Serve as a thought partner and strategic advisor to the CEO, providing analysis, recommendations, and options regarding high-impact decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role, with experience in a real estate development company preferred.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Proven project management skills with ability to manage multiple competing priorities with different stakeholders, prioritizing them in order to prevent workflow bottlenecks.
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and make recommendations based on findings.
- Exceptionally organized with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and project management tools.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)