We are looking for an experienced and high energy superstar candidate to join our leadership team. This is a highly visible role that includes working closely with iPaySmart executive team and companywide leadership. Reporting to the President, the right candidate will bring best practices and solid hands-on skills in development and execution of operational strategy and plan, and most importantly, will take an active role in day-to-day execution of strategic vision and help scale our global growth. We are looking for an experienced and hands on leader who is comfortable in a dynamic growth environment and will work with our leadership team to drive strategic projects. You will have opportunity to actively participate in strategy and operations of a global fintech SaaS business working closely with the leadership team across various corporate and operations functions. The successful candidate will have the ability to effectively interact and influence across cross functional teams and closely liaison with executive leadership.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10+ years of total work experience working with executives (at a top management consulting firm, private equity, or strategy and operations at a technology company or similar preferred)
- Experience and expertise supporting and leading operational excellence initiatives and cross-functional strategic programs along with building, mentoring, and scaling teams and processes
- Energetic self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and proven track record for getting things done in a high-growth, ambiguous environment
- Proven ability to gain trust, collaborate with, and influence executive leadership and working teams, demonstrate authority and credibility to act, make sound decisions, and drive alignment
- Strong understanding of the ‘heart of the business’ and experience working directly or indirectly with various business functions and multiple aspects of the business value chain, from business and product development to downstream support operations
- Ability to think strategically, understand the big picture and connect the dots between strategy and operational priorities, as well as translate the strategy into effective execution and tangible outcomes.
- Creative thinking, flexibility and adaptability, with the ability to bring new ideas and approaches to the table, as well as the ability to tailor the approach to meet Company’s needs and quickly pivot as business circumstances evolve
- Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing with the ability to understand and articulate business impacts of technical actions and vice versa
- Ability to handle projects with multiple work streams, with proven leadership success over a wide variety of business problems.
- Develop detailed operating plans and supporting financial models and work with different teams to execute and deliver the expected performance.
- Lead negotiations with service providers to drive negotiations on vendor services.
- Participate in representing company in M&A transactions for diligence related activities.
- Demonstrate effective project management and presentation skills including operating plan development, budgeting, cost management, and forecast and analysis using various management reporting tools.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of KPIs for SaaS business to assist various teams across the company in decision making.
- Complete ad hoc tasks/projects as needed (ex. Annual operating plan and budgeting, performance reporting, goal setting and strategy, etc.)
- Drives profitable growth by improving visibility, forecasting, consolidation and analysis of results and key metrics while advising senior management on insights and recommended actions.
- Set performance metrics that can be regularly tracked to measure progress.
- Liaise with various leaders across the company to facilitate monthly and quarterly reporting processes, as needed.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor as well as experience resolving complex business problems with well-structured analytics.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business environment.
- Advanced level of Excel and PowerPoint required
"iPaysmart is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."