About The Role:
Benitago is hiring an outstanding Chief of Staff to support the leadership team for our skincare portfolio.
In this role, you will report directly to the General Manager and play a crucial part in supporting the company's leadership team, ensuring smooth brand operations, and driving strategic initiatives forward to increase revenue growth, profitability and brand awareness/loyalty.
As we continue to grow fast, we are looking for someone who can excel in a fast-paced environment, thrives with analytical and data-driven problem solving and is passionate about the beauty and skincare industry.
What You'll Do:
In this role, you will both support the General Manager and work independently to:
- Coordinate internal and external resources (vendors, suppliers, agencies, etc.) to maintain processes for managing scope during the project and product lifecycle. You will be setting quality and performance standards, assessing risks, and ensuring projects are delivered on time.
- Utilize your quantitative analysis and problem-solving skills to break down complex issues and provide clear and actionable recommendations to support data-driven decision-making about product pricing, marketing strategies, branding decisions.
- Build and maintain Excel models for quantitative analysis and project management, including product analysis, sales, and margin profiles, using more advanced functions such as INDEX-MATCH, HLOOKUP, and VLOOKUP, as well as pivot tables.
- Collaborate closely with the leadership and advisory team to contribute to strategic brand positioning and product development. Your passion for skincare will be instrumental in asking insightful questions and providing valuable product and brand recommendations.
- Constantly anticipate needs, trends, opportunities and risks to identify opportunities in product development, positioning/messaging, pricing & packaging, etc.
- Evaluate partnership opportunities to elevate the brand and drive (profitable) revenue growth.
- Assess, and prioritize initiatives, navigating ambiguity and help unite other teams (supply chain, marketing, creative, customer experience, etc) in a structured way around doing the right thing for customers and long-term business objectives.
What You Bring:
- 1-2 years of work experience in banking, consulting (ideally MBB) or a high-growth startup in the consumer goods/beauty industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Highly structured, while also extremely creative (we need somebody not afraid to challenge the status quo and infuse innovation).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, empathy, and the ability to build relationships across the organization.
- Independent self-starter with a passion and drive to deliver exceptional customer experiences in the skincare industry.
- Strong time-management and organization skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have an entrepreneurial, go-getter mindset.
We look forward to your application and potentially welcoming you to the team! Please note: this is an in-office role in our New York office in FiDi.
The estimated base salary for this role at Benitago is $85,000 - $120,000; depending on the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience.
Benitago provides comprehensive employee benefits, including healthcare, dental, vision, mental health benefits, and paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and international culture. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, citizenship or immigration status, or any other legally protected characteristics.