In this role, the Chief of Staff will deliver a diversified set of services and skills that will be vital in adding value to the Catalytic Icon business as well as allow the CEO to invest more time in strategic vision and growth of the company. The Chief of Staff must be a self-starter and have the ability to take-charge and speak up. Chief of Staff must be able to identify opportunities or ways to operate more efficiently. Chief of Staff must have a particular dimension of detail and must be willing to interact with clients and vendors. This role requires five hours of work per week (specifically Monday – Thursday). Some of the responsibilities of this role require in-person interaction, while other duties may be performed remotely.
Catalytic Icon is an exclusive community for Female Founders. Catalytic Icon is an invite-only community that intentionally creates an immersive, transformative environment where Founders optimize the pace at which success is achieved. Catalytic Icon focuses on #hackingfoundergrowth through worthwhile connections and relevant conversations that are not happening in any other community.
· Oversee the process for generating leads and managing all aspects of lead generation workflow and tracking.
Show Production Assistant
· Within the community, we conduct two virtual zoom shows each month. Chief of Staff will be expected to attend each show and help manage the virtual room, welcoming guests and engaging show participants in casual conversation prior to the show start.
· Assist with performing minor edits to the show and uploading show for syndication.
· Review and report on post-show analytics.
· Review feedback submitted by show participants and update their preferences in CRM.
· Use feedback offered to suggest modifications to the show.
The Icon House – Online Community
· Moderate and interact with Founders who have joined the online community.
· Assist with the set-up and creation of pre-recorded videos, masterclasses and webinars as necessary.
· Oversee and monitor the registration for events planned for the community (including promotion of the event via email and social media).
· Monitor and address questions as necessary.
· Other such tasks may arise as the community grows and more offerings are created for the members.
· Manage social media presence for Catalytic Icon.
· Identify in-person and virtual speaking engagements for CEO.
· Identify podcasts for CEO to appear and speak on.
· Take the lead on drafting email campaigns once a week for Founders in our ecosystem.
Personal Assistant Duties
· Handle personal errands or tasks at the discretion of CEO. These tasks may include:
dropping off packages/mail at the post office, UPS or FedEX.
· Placing orders online for materials or supplies.
· Making reservations for business meetings.
· Performing online research.
· Assistance with booking travel accommodations.
· Assistance with booking personal and business appointments.
· Keeping booking calendar up-to-date and synced with business and personal calendars.
This role will begin with five hours per work week (Monday – Thursday) at an hourly rate of $20.00. This position allows for remote-work in some instances. In most cases, the work performed must be performed at the place of business for Catalytic Icon.
· Exceptional organization and collaboration skills are required; must be highly adaptable.
· Clear communicator, both written and verbal, who consistently operates with the utmost integrity and professionalism.
· Impeccable interpersonal and social skills.
· Efficient multitasking and time management abilities.
· Attention to detail is a must. Of which, you can prove by mentioning the name of the CEO's dog (a shih tzu named Ravello) in your inquiry to this posting.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Ability to manage day-to-day operations, which may include scheduling and complex calendar management.