As a Chief Of Staff You Will
Partner directly with our CEO to bring to life MANTL’s vision, values and strategy. You will be responsible for monthly business reporting in connection with finance, OKR and planning process, and facilitating the quarterly management and leadership off-sites. The goal of your role is to help MANTL drive efficiency across the organization, become more data driven, and create continued strategic alignment across every area of the business. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the top A players within our management and leadership teams as well as the FinTech industry.
- You are consistently focused on and prepared for the highest-value time investments; effectively triaging demands on time and managing/delegating distractions
- You ensure accountability on all initiatives, projects, tasks and deliverables initiated by or involving the CEO Office and executive team.
- You are a trusted confidante and strategic thought partner, you proactively align our CEO with the pulse of the organization and ensure that he is regularly informed of key challenges and proposed/progressing solutions.
- You are a well respected business partner for the CEO and internal advisor who drives impact through your influence and a deep understanding of the business and its people; your relationships enable you to drive change management, de-silo information, promote cross-functional collaboration, and spot high-priority issues for resolution
- You are a force multiplier for the executive and senior leadership teams, setting productive meeting agendas, representing the perspective of the CEO, offering advice and counsel, and infusing rigor and empathy in process and communications.
- You manage seamless CEO Office operations, clarifying scheduling priorities by promoting business continuity through the development of CEO Office playbooks, shared resources and collaboration tools
We Are Looking For
- A systems thinker with demonstrated business acumen, judgment and decision making.
- Someone extremely organized and methodical; exceptional project manager who is a starter and executer.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Excellent communication skills – a strong verbal communicator and writer; ability to frame a message and prepare strong presentations.
- Highest level of integrity, discretion and trustworthiness with handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Developing and managing OKRs and company level KPI’s, especially when goal setting & strategic planning.
- Creating clarity through monthly KPI reporting across the organization in partnership with finance with an eye towards driving efficiency across the company.
- Facilitate quarterly management and leadership off-sites driving better strategic alignment across different leaders of the business.
- Synthesizing and presenting data and content in well organized decks, especially for executive audiences and the Board of Directors.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including ability to engage, influence and keep informed; demonstrated change management capability.
- Strong coaching/consulting capabilities; confident interfacing with and delivering feedback to senior executives.
What We Offer
- MANTL offers competitive compensation package including base salary, equity and benefits. Target pay for this role is 160k-175K base, though subject to change based on performance and market conditions.
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote set-up allowance of $400
- Annual company retreats
- Creative and fun team-building events (improv, chocolate and wine tasting, happy hours)
- Mental health and wellness programs
- Stocked office fridge (yes, we have Spindrift)
- Remote or onsite flexibility.
- And more!
Who is MANTL?
MANTL is a fast-growing FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. Our modern banking software helps level the playing field for smaller banks and credit unions by enabling them to grow digitally.
Our deposit origination platform is widely considered best-in-class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Check out what our CEO has to say about MANTL’s impact here.
Our investors include CapitalG, Point72, ClockWork, and BoxGroup.
The MANTL Culture
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day.
People are our most important asset and the top reason we love working at MANTL. We're a group of passionate technologists who support an accountable, transparent, and collaborative culture that fosters productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well. We’re always a work in progress — and we’re proud to be named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City for two years running.
MANTL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.