As Chief of Staff, you will support the CEO in all the strategic initiatives. You will attend meetings on behalf of the CEO and lead strategic planning processes across the organisation. You will play a key role overseeing various aspects of CEO activities, including presentations, interactions with colleagues and the executive team, interactions with shareholders, investors and key customers. You will ensure that the CEO constantly remains in touch with the company, interacting closely with employees, and identifying and helping the CEO to address any issues that may arise. You will help assessing the strategy and the decisions made by the executive team to ensure the company’s goals and initiatives are met.
The Chief of Staff has the following responsibilities:
• Support CEO in all the funding activities with new investors and existing shareholders
• Support CEO following up strategic initiatives and activities
• Provide CEO with insight and analysis on the company’s operations
• Provide CEO and other senior leaders with simulation impact of different decisions and strategies
• Determine and monitor together with the executive team objectives and key results
• Provide tactical support to the executive team to plan and implement ideas
• Oversee strategic business initiatives from ideation to implementation
• Identify and help solving core problems or opportunities within business processes
• Assess risks when business decisions are made
• Provide department leaders with recommendations and consultation to improve teamwork and team outcomes
• Assist the executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies based on company objectives
• Coordinate executive team meetings and workshops, keep contents focused
• At least 5-year consulting experience in TIER 1 firms with a focus on operations management and strategy
• Experience with budget management and modelling
• Proven success in a project coordination role
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen
• Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
• Experience in strategic marketing and product marketing
• Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
• Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
• Master’s degree in economics/business or computer science/engineering, PhD is plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English)
• You thrive in a fast-paced, distributed, multi-cultural working environment
• You are a team player with a strong sense of responsibility
• You are a game-changer with the ambition to make a strong impact in the world
• You are a missionary, not a mercenary
• You are a self-starter that identifies issues and actively resolves the issues
Location: Eindhoven (preferred) or the Netherlands
Artificial Intelligence is changing everything. It’s giving the chance to humankind to make giant leaps in many fields, from healthcare to automotive, from security to retail, improving the life of everyone.
Axelera AI® is designing the world’s most powerful and advanced platform for Artificial Intelligence in edge devices. Its game-changing Metis™ AI platform – a holistic hardware and software solution – enables computer vision applications to become more accessible, powerful and user friendly than ever before. Headquartered in the AI Innovation Centre of the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, Axelera AI has grown in just 18 month from its inception a team of more than 100 game-changers - 40 PhDs - in 12 European countries with R&D offices in Belgium, Switzerland, Italy and the UK. Its team of experts in AI software and hardware hails from top AI firms and Fortune 500 companies.
For more information on Axelera AI see: www.axelera.ai.
Take the chance to become part of a dynamic, fast-growing, international organization. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a pension plan, extensive employee insurances and stock option plan.
An open culture that not only supports creativity and continual innovation is awaiting you. Collaborative ownership and freedom with responsibility is characteristic for the way we act and work as a team.
Great! We are looking forward to receiving your application! Feel free to contact us whenever you have any questions or for further information firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information on Axelera AI please also have a look on our website: www.axelera.ai
Do you want to stay informed about our journey and our current vacancies? Follow us on Linkedin