Who We Are:
Persado provides the only Motivation AI platform that generates personalized communications at scale, inspiring each individual to engage and act. Many of the world’s largest brands, including Ally Bank, Dropbox, JPMorgan Chase, Marks & Spencer, and Verizon, rely on Persado to generate hyper-personalized communications. Persado’s generative AI is trained on more than 100 billion digital business language impressions across industries, enabling marketers to motivate customers and drive significant business value.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone’s unique perspective is valued. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special. Persado is proud to be named on Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020, Built In’s Best Places To Work in 2021 & 2022, and Comparably's Best HR Team in 2022.
What We Are Looking For
Persado is looking for a Chief of Staff, based out of Greece, that will work closely with our CEO helping develop business strategy, launch key initiatives, oversee operations, manage relationships, and help handle media responsibilities.
In this role, you will work closely with Persado’s executive leadership team, aiding on a range of responsibilities and personally taking ownership of many projects.
This is a strategic role that requires a combination of character, judgment, people skills, organization, and ambition.
What You Will Work On
Augment CEO’s Effectiveness
- Act as a key advisor and liaison between the CEO and the executive leadership team, ensuring effective communication and alignment on top priorities and projects’ involvement
- Ensure the CEO’s time and attention are effectively managed: partner with CEO’s Executive Assistant to evaluate opportunities and determine fit with priorities
- As a representative of the office of the CEO, effectively collaborate and maintain cross-departmental relationships to build a bridge between organizational needs and required involvement by the CEO
- Attend internal meetings and calls on behalf of the CEO when necessary
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them
- Review and prepare internal and external communications as needed: reports, pitch decks, speeches, or presentations for the CEO
- Drive the development and implementation of strategic initiatives, projects, and programs that advance the CEO’s and the company’s progress
- Monitor the progress of key initiatives and projects, and provide regular updates to the CEO and executive leadership team
Executive & Leadership Team Management
- Provide analytical support to the CEO and executive leadership team, by conducting research on industry’s trends, preparing reports and presenting findings
- Ensure the CEO and executive leadership team are well-informed of key trends, events and developments, by monitoring news, industry development, and competitor activity
- Enforce the CEO’s and Executive Team’s strategic priorities, identify areas where they must direct their focus and establish metrics for success
- Facilitate strategic meetings (e.g. board, management, ELT): prepare and send meeting agendas or documents to attendees, attend and keep notes, provide follow-ups as necessary
- Partner with Chief People Officer and People Business Partners on cross-functional organization-wide initiatives (e.g. OKR / Goal Setting)
- Liaise with Department Leaders to produce dashboards for reviewing key performance indicators to track progress against company’s strategic pillars
What You Bring
- 4-5 years of experience in management consulting or similar field
- Bachelor degree in Business, Economics or relevant fields
- MBA would be considered a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on structure and execution
- Professionalism to lead alongside strong personalities and drive open items to effective resolution
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (written & verbal), and the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects effectively while maintaining confidentiality
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
What We Offer
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Persado’s hybrid working model empowers both remote and in-office work equitably!
- Competitive and equitable compensation
- Generous benefits packages globally
- 401k matching (USA); Pension Scheme (Certain EU locations) to prepare for your future
- We encourage professional growth through our dedicated enablement and training teams, as well as on-demand tools and resources
- Employee Enrichment Fund to pursue a passion or upgrade your home office!
- Structured onboarding program to ensure a confident start and long-term success for new hires!
- Strong emphasis on career development and mobility, continuous feedback loops, and performance management
- Flexible time off to support work-life harmony (including Summer Fridays)
- #PersadoCares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and a charitable donation match
- Robust Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging initiatives; culture month celebrations, monthly diverse speaker series, commitment to bias-free recruitment, ERGs (#culture, #mindsmatter, #parents, #women, #green, #pride and growing)!
- Recognition, Rewards, and Ideas to Action programs to recognize the contributions and impact of Persadoans across the globe!
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin.
Please submit your CV in English