- Work alongside of COO to run the NYC office for a foreign investment fund|Be the glue that makes all the departments of a company work together
About Our Client
Our client is a global investment management firm
- Enhancing and overseeing the investment team, support functions, and relationship management internally.
- Ensure the team is performing at maximum proficiency, at their highest and best use and are consistently performing to high standards that are set
- Facing off with external investors on behalf the business.
- Hiring talent to build office
- Liaison to home office for investment decisions
- Assisting in investment decisions from listening, providing relevant analytical information, and understanding direction of the home office to make decisions more seamless
- Anticipating, being pro-active and constantly looking for new opportunities to further the gals of the firm
- Designing and roll out an elevated investor experience
- Developing relationships with current investors, portfolio companies and senor execs
- Developing Practice Management-Standardize processes
- Reviewing organizational structure and roles/responsibilities
- Serving as buffer between home office and local employees
- Developing relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Consistent reporting to senior execs
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Someone who is both an operator and strategic thinker to run the operations and help us scale our business. This person will effectively Partner with the home office.
From a strategic perspective, we want someone who can think big picture about how to improve the business, evaluate new opportunities as they arise, partner with senior cross-functional stakeholders, and roll up their sleeves to ensure the team is executing. From an operating perspective, this person will be asked to manage a team to oversee the day-to-day operations of the business
This person will also have an understanding of the investment management business; and should therefore have some passion for the capital markets.What's on Offer
Base salary, annual cash bonus, and significant career advancement
Contact: Eric Fine
Quote job ref: JN-082022-5711233