Are you looking to transition out of the agency world and utilize your skills in a new way? Do you want to grow your technical knowledge within an innovative organization? Phreesia is looking for a Content Strategy Manager to join our growing Life Sciences team!
Use your client-facing experience to build key relationships and collaborate with creative agency partners and life sciences companies. Challenge yourself by delivering effective, targeted, digital patient engagement campaigns and working across various project stages. Grow your strategic problem-solving skills by contributing insightful recommendations, providing creative solutions, and navigating campaign obstacles.
What You'll Do
- Immerse into assigned accounts by understanding disease/market, competition, and target audience
- Own account management of campaigns, including kickoff, coordination with agency partners, implementation, launch and post-launch reporting, and optimization
- Develop project briefs and work with creative team on campaigns that utilize Phreesia’s in-house creative services
- Coordinate project plans and ensure key milestones, dependencies, and deadlines are proactively communicated and followed across internal and external stakeholders
- Support manager with larger, high-visibility accounts and special strategic projects
- Identify opportunities to optimize, test, or advance new capabilities and share learnings across Life Sciences team and broader organization
- Collaborate regularly with internal Analytics and Insights, Client Experience, Data Science, Research, Engineering, QA and Product Management teams
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in client services, account management, or strategy
- Strong ability to manage clients by setting and managing expectations, providing sound recommendations, and positioning themselves as a strategic partner
- Experience providing creative feedback and liaising with internal resources to ensure client’s campaign needs are met
- Ability to work independently to manage several projects concurrently
- Skilled in adapting to new process, technologies and requirements, and managing ambiguity
- Excellent planning, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities to meet goals within constrains of time and priority
Nice to Have
- Proficiency with PowerPoint presentation building and Adobe Creative Suite
- Healthcare experience; Pharmaceutical, OTC, Point of Care, and/or CPG experience highly valued
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re looking for smart and passionate people to help drive our mission of creating a better, more engaging healthcare experience. We’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in an ever-evolving landscape by transforming the way healthcare is delivered. Our SaaS platform digitizes appointment check-in and offers tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing, and enhance clinical care.
Phreesia cares about our employees by providing a diverse and dynamic work environment. We’re a five-time winner of Modern Healthcare Magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award and we’ve been recognized on the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index. We are dedicated to continuously improving our employee experience by launching new programs and initiatives. If you thrive in a culture of recognition, value inclusivity, professional development, and growth opportunities, Phreesia could be a great fit!
Top-rated Employee Benefits:
- 100% Remote work + home office expense reimbursements
- Competitive compensation + equity grants for all employees
- Unlimited PTO + 8 company holidays
- Monthly allowance for cell phone + internet + wellness
- 100% Paid 12-week parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Variety of insurance coverage for people (and pets!)
- Continuing education and professional certification reimbursement
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.