Sphaira is a cutting-edge mobility and healthcare technology company focused on transforming the way hospitals transport patients and conduct medical isolation. We are developing an innovative autonomous vehicle solution that will improve patient experience, increase efficiency, and reduce costs.
We are looking for a proactive and strategic COO / Chief of Staff ready to take ownership. This individual will play a vital role in overseeing our operational processes, strategic initiatives, and in steering our company towards becoming a global leader in autonomous mobility.
- Collaborate closely with the CEO to develop, communicate, and implement effective growth strategies and processes.
- Streamline operational processes to ensure maximum efficiency across the organization.
- Oversee and manage all internal operations, administrative functions, and the company's supply chain.
- Assist the CEO in decision-making and policy setting.
- Assist with fundraising efforts, including networking with potential investors and preparing presentation materials.
- Represent the company to clients, business partners, and investors.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Serve as the point of contact for employees and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- A minimum of three years of experience in a leadership role, preferably in tech or manufacturing.
- Demonstrated experience as COO, Chief of Staff, or other relevant role.
- Strong understanding of operations and business functions such as people/HR, finance, marketing etc.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities, with the ability to drive progress and foster a positive work environment and culture.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact professionally and effectively with stakeholders at all levels – in English and German.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality, with the ability to handle sensitive information appropriately.
Sphaira offers competitive compensation, including shares, and a supportive work environment. We are an equal-opportunity employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Sounds interesting? Apply now to join our team and help us revolutionize patient transport in hospitals.