As the leading cannabis multi-state operator (MSO), AYR Wellness is on a journey to be a force for good; and it all starts with our belief in the power and potential of the plant.
We believe in creating an environment in which we can all flourish, one where every individual can find their genius and pursue their passion, because it’s this dedication to creating a culture of excellence, one where we’re all empowered to achieve our dreams, that will propel us forward. We’re a company that puts our people first. A place where talent is rewarded, diversity is celebrated, and innovative thinking is championed and we believe that together we can build a better and brighter future for ourselves, our industry, and our world.
Join us as we create wonder together.
The Customer Strategy Manager will be responsible for bringing structure and analytical rigor to all customer-related decision making, customer algorithm strategy, and planning activities. This work will include identifying, analyzing, and drawing actionable insights to inform and help drive decisions that lead to achievement of customer growth and revenue optimization objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage customer insight strategic projects to collect, study and utilize data reflecting customer behaviors, sentiments, trends, and preferences. Synthesize results of projects into deep understanding of customers and the market.
- Partner with business leaders to articulate business goals, identify the right data, combine appropriate analytical approaches, derive insights, build action plans, take effective actions, and measure results.
- Apply data automation and visualization tools, (i.e., Power BI) to expand, evolve and optimize a robust data library of internal and third-party data to triangulate and compare.
- Translate complex sets of customer, sales, and marketing data into a meaningful and actionable insights.
- Use data modeling techniques (predictive analytics, cohort tracking, segmentation analysis, risk modeling, cross-sell analysis, etc.) to Identify opportunities to streamline analytics processes and reporting efficiencies,
- Architect and imagine future measurement capabilities considering the ever-changing data landscape.
- Partner with cross-functional partners to identify customer strategy reporting requirements, and build, maintain and evolve automated reporting to inform and support leadership decision making
- Provide direction to Data Analysts on what needs to be analyzed and how.
- 5-10 years of demonstrated experience using data analytics to formulate data-driven insights and influence customer business decisions
- Strong understanding of qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Excellent strategic market research experience, conducting foundational research, defining, and prioritizing customer segments
- Customer mindset and passion for understanding drivers of customer behavior
- Stellar communication skills, both verbal and written
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook, Power BI, Tableau
- Successful track record of thriving in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, and dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative field such as mathematics, computer science, economics, marketing, information management, statistics, or equivalent
- 5-10 years of demonstrated experience using data analytics to formulate data-driven insights and influence customer-related business decisions
Competencies - Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Business Acumen - Possess a combination of knowledge and skill collected through experience; knowledgeable about key business issues and how to apply that knowledge in creating solutions; confident in taking action, informed by past experiences that delivered a favorable outcome.
- Strategic Agility - Anticipates future industry trends and consequences accurately; demonstrates broad knowledge and perspective in a variety of areas; is future-oriented and can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans that correspond to Ayr’s strategic pillars.
- Results Oriented - Empowered with knowledge of their potential and enjoys working hard to create wonder; is action oriented and full of energy for impactful and challenging projects; applies key business and industry knowledge and experience to make informed decisions and take actions that drive business results; conscientious of the bottom line and steadfastly pushes self for results that deliver on Company goals.
- Adaptable / Flexible - Effectively manages change and adjusts comfortably to new people and processes; drives forward in uncertainty and remains calm, focused and on task in pressure situation by seeking understanding and resolve to deliver a remarkable experience; multi-tasks and handles risk, ambiguity, and stress well while remaining positive in resistance; bounces back quickly from challenging situations: asks for help when needed and stays focused on being a force for good.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
At AYR Wellness, our vision is to be a force for good in all we do and to bring lasting positive change to our communities, our industry, and our world. And it wouldn’t be possible without our exceptionally talented team. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the uniqueness of each employee and supports their individual journey in finding their genius and pursuing their passion.
AYR Wellness is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to employment. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age, gender, religion, marital or veterans’ status