SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
By catering to both consumers and enterprises, we’re powering a new, open entertainment ecosystem where fans have effortless access to experiences, and teams, venues, and shows have seamless access to their audiences. Because everyone should expect more from ticketing.
As Director of Business Operations, reporting to the VP of Strategic Finance, you will be the first leader and support the build-out of the Business Operations (“BizOps”) team. You'll become a trusted business partner across all areas of our business by leading data-driven analysis to provide decision-making support on key strategic initiatives set by the leadership team. You will work closely with the Finance Business Partners on the Strategic Finance team, who are primarily responsible for forecasting, reporting, and strategic planning. You will be looked to by the organization as someone that understands key drivers of the business and how decisions will impact the business.
What You'll Do
- Build a world-class Business Operations team
- Be held accountable for the outcomes of our most strategic and cross-organizational efforts
- Help to create and maintain the “rhythm of the business” to establish a consistent cadence for reporting and accountability
- Drive the design and implementation of processes and frameworks to enable strategic planning and execution
- Maintain an ownership mentality and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Sustain a consistent communication and socialization plan to ensure all teams have the latest information to align to our company strategy and priorities
- Build strong relationships with all of our team leaders to create a trusted and collaborative partnership to ensure alignment across SeatGeeks strategy and initiatives
- Support the design, creation, and implementation of key performance indicators (KPIs) to drive operational excellence
- Serve as a thought partner to our VP, Strategic Finance and the management team
What You Have
- 10+ years of progressive experience in consulting, investment banking, and/or FP&A; prior experience in a business operations role preferred
- Strong understanding of finance and ability to roll up your sleeves on analytical work
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence business partners and synthesize strategic insights in an actionable and compelling manner
- Experience managing a high-performing team and providing career development feedback
- Proven track record of using data to drive business decisions including the ability to structure problems for analysis
- Demonstrated ability to reduce ambiguity and establish long-term cross-functional connections between different parts of the business
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $130,000-$200,000. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!