Moët Hennessy, the Wines and Spirits Division of LVMH, regroups twenty-five Maisons, many of which have been around for centuries, while others are just starting their journey. Our vision is to lead the future of luxury Wines and Spirits from nature to communities. Located in the most prestigious terroirs around the world, we have unique savoir-faire from winemaking to art de vivre, hospitality, and brick-and-clicks retail management to craft exceptional experiences for consumers.
For many years, with the ambition to pass on a better world to future generations, we have been committed to the Living Soils Living Together program structured around four key commitments: Regenerating our Soils, Mitigating our Climate Impact, Engaging society, and Empowering our People.
Moët Hennessy is proud to promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive working environment for all.
As an employer, Moët Hennessy offers unique journeys throughout its global ecosystem, opportunities to develop new skills and grow professionally.
Manager Commercial Strategy will support the Director Commercial Strategy in delivering the ambitions of the department and the organization as a whole.
Manager is responsible for analyzing data using statistical techniques, supporting the CIABG team with implementing and maintaining databases, gathering data from primary and secondary sources, identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends from the data. Candidates will excel in this role if they are data savvy and pragmatic with creating solutions.
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, SPSS, SAS to be used for data set analyzing
- Knowledge of data visualization software like Power BI, Qlik
- Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets in order to consult with CIABG team
- Problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adept at queries, writing reports, and making presentations
- Team-working skills
- Verbal and Written communication skills
- Proven working experience in data analysis
- Experience with enterprise wide report creation
Strategic Account Segmentation (SAS)
- Support the Commercial Lead in operationalizing the SAS Strategy, understanding in conjunction with CIABG team who will maintain the algorithms, what elements are driving the segmentation
Use statistical principles to determine what “success looks like” in the pilot Markets of IL/DC:
- advise on reporting dashboards
- establish measures and control markets to determine success principles
- be pragmatic in suggesting solution to improve performance
Work with CIABG team to:
- Ensure the alignment of Strategic Growth Plans (SGP) with account segmentation are clearly communicated to the Commercial Organization.
- Cascade SGP (national 3 year plans) and build annual and market specific goals
- deliver user friendly reporting for clear demonstration that the business is delivering versus plan
- build reporting strategy and ensure commercial needs are met
- identify data input needs to enhance model
- Liaise with Strategy & Business Analysis team to ensure consistency in reporting and monitoring business planning and performance
- Ensure clear communication of SAS Strategy amongst the broader Commercial Organization
Commercial Resource Allocation/Management
- Support the management of MHUSA resource allocation across the Demand Creation sub-channels
- Lead the process for capturing subchannel creation and enhancements. Clearly document and understand any manual interventions
- Monitor and report on any material changes in sub-channel make up, with recommendations for resource re-allocation
- Partner with IT and CIABG leads to design and test new technology platforms
- Selective Distribution
- Support the Commercial Lead in operationalizing the Selective Distribution Strategy, understanding in conjunction with CIABG team who will maintain the algorithms, what elements are driving the segmentation
- Roll out Selective Distribution Strategy beyond Dom Perignon
- Coordinate with operations and planning & performance director on agility process. Create frameworks, tools and analysis to streamline Selective Distribution agility process (ie, forecasting, product allocation, etc).
- Support luxury committee in evaluating new accounts for the program.
- Support the VP, Commercial Strategy & Management in 2023 RFP Process
- Create pro-forma P&L accounts for all Markets under review to optimize the extraction of resources to be applied against Demand Creation sub-channels
Manage Commercial Strategy Manager in day-to-day monitoring of Distributor Performance
- Contract Compliance
- Bonus eligibility
- BDF management
- Local Marketing Fund management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
External applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Moët Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moët Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.