Application Deadline: 29 February 2024
Department: Legal & Compliance
Employment Type: Permanent - Full Time
We govern the beautiful game and ensure it's run with transparency and integrity.
Join our team in Miami and support us on our mission.
These are your key tasks:
- Have oversight of the Clearing House procedures (sending cases to the FIFA Clearing House entity and following these cases through the various stages) and proactively work on the optimization of the process.
- Handle cases of non-compliance with the FIFA Clearing House Regulations: investigation and assessment of cases, escalation to relevant judicial body if necessary.
- Communicate with clubs regarding the FIFA Clearing House framework and process, answer questions, and reach out where necessary.
- Liaise with stakeholders (internal teams and external organizations) to foster an efficient process.
- Understand and develop KPIs to identify patterns and resolve bottlenecks.
- Find solutions to deal with the Operations workload in an efficient manner.
- Assist with the drafting of presentations, press releases and other material for project communication purposes, participating in meetings and webinars as requested.
- Support the Operations Team Lead in the definition and execution of the strategy of the Department.
We work hard at FIFA.
We are dedicated, ambitious and innovative.
And we respect our values. Always.
For all roles, we seek talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset.
The specific competencies we require for this position are:
- University degree in business management, economics, law or equivalent.
- Master's degree in project management, business, communications or related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in stakeholder communication, case management, project management, ideally in sports or in an international environment.
- Accuracy and detail orientation, combined with a pragmatic approach when solving problems.
- Autonomy and excellence, positively impacting the efficiency and quality, resulting in an optimal service to the stakeholders.
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Critical judgement: ability to separate essential issues from side-issues.
- Self-confidence and diplomacy.
- Solution orientation and innovation skills, with great ability to embrace changes and new technologies and processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Understanding of training rewards and football transfer system, its stakeholders and its regulatory framework (including the FIFA Clearing House Regulations) is an asset.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficiency in any other FIFA language (French and/or Spanish) required.
- Proficient in Word / PowerPoint / Excel.
- Good knowledge and command of IT systems and tools like TMS, JIRA, Power BI, and ticketing tools like Freshdesk.
Perks & Benefits
The biggest benefit of a career at FIFA is the privilege to work for the beautiful game and create something that matters.
Alongside that privilege, we also offer some extra perks and benefits:
Health insurance: We offer generous medical, vision, and dental insurance coverage.
Continuous learning: We care about your development and encourage internal mobility, offering a variety of training and education to help achieve it.
Retirement: We offer generous 401(k) employer contributions.
Vacation: Maintain a healthy work/life balance with a generous vacation allowance.