Partner Strategy Manager
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning SIEM Platform makes the world safer by protecting organizations, employees, and customers from the latest cyberthreats. It does this by providing a comprehensive platform with the latest security functionality, including security analytics; network detection and response (NDR); user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR). Learn how LogRhythm empowers companies to be security first at logrhythm.com.
- LogRhythm is currently recruiting for a Partner Manager whose responsibilities will include working within the field sales team to promote and sell network security products within a select group of Channel Partners.
- The Partner Strategy Manager is responsible for recruiting and managing LogRhythm partners and will be responsible for: training, follow-up, event support, and the forecasting of their assigned partners.
- The Partner Strategy Manager will work closely with the Channel Leadership team to ensure territory quota attainment, in addition to working closely with the sales and field marketing teams in their respective territories.
- Working with partners to break through and create a business partnership that results in net new sales pipeline and opportunities in new customer segments.
- Create and execute strategic joint business planning and partner sales plans with short- and long-term revenue goals
- Define and implement appropriate field programs and champion field-to-field collaboration between field sales and strategic partners
- Build sales, technical and executive partner relationships and leveraging them with the field sales teams.
- Identifying, planning, and executing joint marketing campaigns with key strategic partners that align with corporate business goals
- Conducting quarterly business reviews with top partners and key internal stakeholders
- Ensuring metrics are established and target goals set for all meaningful elements to be measured.
- Consistently communicating results against metric targets, including lessons learned and success stories.
- Educating the partner’s sales organizations to promote, refer and building a pipeline of net new business.
- Proven ability to build, execute and measure both strategic and transactional, channel-led marketing & sales plays with channel partners
- Proven ability to communicate the business value and/or ROI of existing and proposed products and solutions at an executive level.
- Understanding of the channel processes and people, including their drivers and success factors
- Highly entrepreneurial and able to operate independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and business development skills
- Highly personable with excellent communications skills
- Heavily results-oriented; strong track record in meeting and/or exceeding revenue targets
- Experience and proven success with channel partners and strategic account management
- Thorough partner product launch and product marketing experience and the ability to work closely with senior engineering management
- Strong Executive Presence - this role will have extensive executive visibility both internally and with Partners.
- Strong Managerial Courage – the ability to have direct and straightforward conversations internally and with partners.
- Adept at setting very high standards, attainable goals and possess the highest level of integrity, honesty, and professionalism
- Fosters a team spirit, works well with peers and cross functionally while effectively balancing short term sales goals with longer term strategic corporate goals
- Customer focused with a flexible, adaptable and versatile approach
- Support partners efforts of selling LogRhythm including training guidance, event support, and lead generation
- Work with the Partner Marketing team to drive marketing programs with key partners and ensure that activities tie back to a successful ROI
- Be knowledgeable of LogRhythm products, services, and internal sales tools and methodologies
The annual starting salary for this position is between 65K-85K base + 35% variable depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.