About Your Role:
Ampla is hiring a Product Manager to launch new B2B financial products for emerging Consumer Goods companies. We are looking for a talented Product Manager to drive existing and future product offerings. You’ll be leading these efforts by identifying and detailing the requirements needed to build and grow successful products. To accomplish this, you will work alongside talented colleagues from our Engineering, Design, Sales, Data, Underwriting, Marketing, and BizOps teams.
- As a leader on the Product Management team, you will be responsible for owning the roadmap and strategy of your product area, aligning multiple teams and stakeholders, and creating product features, models and tools that enable our customers to easily utilize and enjoy Ampla’s products
- You’ll work closely with a team of talented engineers, designers, and cross functional stakeholders to define new products and features
- Relentlessly focus on the customer experience and build a deep understanding of Ampla’s customer pain points
- Leverage existing knowledge of the financial technology space to leverage best in class vendors to increase efficiency of the engineering team
- Set clear goals and metrics for the team as well as the product and features and be held accountable to achieving them
- Working experience: 4+ years of work experience, preferably in consulting, big tech, or hyper growth startup
- Product experience: 2+ years of PM experience preferably building banking, payments, insurance, or other fintech products
- Flexible, understand that in hyper growth companies, priorities are constantly changing and we need to jump on the most important things
- B2B, fintech (traditional banking not included), SaaS, marketplace product experience
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for detailed articulations of problems we face as a business and how to solve them
- Experience scaling products to paying customers
Our Product: Ampla is a financial platform designed to support omnichannel brands at scale, offering access to digital banking and working capital solutions.
Our Mission: We are tirelessly focused on building better financial technology to serve emerging brands across eCommerce and increase their likelihood of success.
Our Culture: We are proud to be people first and leverage our collective genius and diverse experience to push towards our goals.
In compliance with local law, the anticipated base salary range for this position is $150,000 to $180,000. Actual salaries may vary depending on experience, level, skills, and other factors. In addition to base salary, Ampla offers competitive benefits such as 100% employer paid premiums for employee's medical/dental/vision and 50% for dependents, paid parental leave, flexible PTO policy, 401(k), and equity packages.