Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of ByteDance's purpose. Our products are built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make our innovations possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and enrich life - a mission we aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how ambiguous, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At ByteDance, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the users we serve.
The Global Payments team is building a platform to provide cross-border payment solutions for all ByteDance's products and services, such as TikTok, Helo, Games, Education, etc.
- Be familiar with the overall strategies and tactics of Global Payments business, and deeply support local leaders to disassemble project tasks, set priorities and add value to the regional team.
- Participate in the design and implementation of business operation management system and process, and provide strong support for the implementation of business strategy.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risk during rapid growth in business development, while ensuring regulatory and policy compliance is maintained.
- Establish a clear and efficient communication mechanism with internal and external partners across the globe, across the region, while coordinating projects across systems and departments, and improve overall efficiency.
- Contribute to developing and leading a best in class Change Management culture.
- Bachelor degree or above, with 5+ years of experience in project management and working across global teams, preferably in a technology or financial services company
- Have strong management skills and management migration skills, leading cross-functional virtual and in-person teams across multiple departments and guiding task decomposition and implementation
- Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills, combined with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent cross-functional stakeholder management, trust building, and verbal/written communication skills are essential as well as proven ability to collaborate and foster relationships
- Detail-oriented, with interest and proven ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-cultural and multi-functional environment
- Self-motivated and highly skilled at guiding and aligning multiple stakeholders towards an outcome. Strong organizational skills and ability to improve team work efficiency
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage a high-volume workload efficiently.
- Possess company-wide influence, leading continuous innovation of internal project management methods that align with industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong leadership, who can develop and lead a new initiative from the ground up; thrive in ambiguity.
- PMP, 6 Sigma, or Lean Certifications would be an added advantage
- Experience in building a project from scratch to finish is preferred
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.