Mindful Health Solutions is a leading outpatient psychiatry group practice dedicated to freeing patients from the burden of mental illness. We are transforming outpatient mental healthcare by providing the most advanced, evidence-based treatments available, including Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) therapy. TMS is a highly effective, non-invasive, FDA-cleared therapy for drug resistant depression.
Led by nationally recognized clinical experts in psychiatry and entrepreneurial healthcare business leaders, we offer compassionate, comprehensive mental healthcare. Our team-based work culture of innovation, learning and collaboration support our core values of Accountability, Credibility and Transparency. Our architect-designed medical clinics are specially designed to provide patients, practitioners and employees with a modern, relaxed, people-centered experience
We are looking for a proven Senior Operations Manager to oversee clinics in the Greater Los Angeles and Orange County areas. This position is critical component to the growth of clinic footprint across the SoCal region, and responsibilities will include maximizing efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration, front office operations, patient satisfaction, provider support, and teammate engagement.
This position will have direct responsibility for the delivery of a quality patient experience that includes clinic-based team and leadership development and process improvements that support the company’s mission and values
- Must be comfortable working on site in clinic two to three days weekly.
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for day-to-day operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks.
- Manage financial and revenue growth, operations, and labor management, contract, and clinical outcomes., including developing strategies for ensuring the growth of programs, and implement process improvements to maximize output and minimize costs
- Hands on leader that can help drive the management of clinic operations to support an efficient and high-quality patient experience from check in to check out, appointment scheduling, collection of co-insurance/co-pays/insurance verification and patient communications
- Work with leadership to identify quality risks and issues and create appropriate corrective action plans to prevent or correct deficiencies in performance of staff.
- Develop thorough understanding of each provider’s services, requirements, and approaches
- Work with leadership to hire, train, manage and develop productive, motivated, and patient-focused team members Staff Engagement & Development: Manages staff, including selection, training and development, performance management, recognition, discipline and termination.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of competition; proactively assess related SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats)
- Work with leadership to supports all team members, including medical staff, in achieving performance expectations and standards. This includes ensuring that staff are meeting defined KPIs, workload and quality metrics through regular review and reporting of findings as outlined by clinical operations leads.
- Drive a culture of excellent service and communication that positively influences staff engagement. Assures a safe, productive, and supportive work environment for all staff.
- Work directly with the Practice Managers, Regional Operations Manager and other MHS Operations leaders to identify and address employee and patient concerns to drive towards goals and standards.
- Adheres to established policies, quality standards, regulations (including HIPAA and confidentiality requirements), and improvements on key metrics.
- 5+ years recent experience in Operations leadership role in a fast -paced, multi-site retail or clinic operations setting, (mental healthcare experience a plus)
- Must have previous experience launching and establishing new clinics, preferably in a multi-site, multi-state environment.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service to all patients, providers, teammates, and vendors. Outstanding leadership presence is a must
- Experience with electronic medical record systems required
- Proven conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Practical knowledge of PHI and HIPAA regulations desired
- Highly proficient in MS Project, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Experience managing project timelines and deliverables
- Excellent communication skills and experience presenting to executive audiences
- Connection to MHS mission and values and a deep commitment to improving patient experience.
- Bachelor's Degree desired, business or healthcare administration a plus.
- Job will require travel to all assigned clinic locations within region, and out of region when necessitated for business purposes
- Candidates considered for this role must live in Los Angeles or Orange County
Creative Problem solving: the ability to overcome obstacles, a frequent part of most activities. Problems in need of solutions range from simple tasks to complex issues in business and health care.
Leadership experience : This experience is a must for this role, this can be evidenced by your position your personal or professional life.
Analytical Decision Making : ability to use data from a variety of sources to make decisions. This is needed for budgeting, staffing, and driving the teams succuss.
Tech Savviness: Technology is part this job, and you will be expected to leverage system and reports for growth, innovation, and efficiency.
Communication: Active Listening, articulation, clear and concise communications verbally and in writing.
Team Development & Coaching: experience with team development, training, and coaching successful team member in support of company objectives and growth.
Pay range: $100,000 to $125,000.
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. The employee may be eligible for bonuses.