fusionSpanis a fast-growing multinational information technology services company based in the USA. fusionSpan has won numbers our awards including Best Places to Work, Inc 5000 fastest growing company in America. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our clients provide the best experience for their members.
This position is 100% remote.
The ideal candidate will provide oversight to projects during their full lifecycle. The project manager will interact with internal and external stakeholders as a means for providing regular updates on a project’s performance, schedules, and resources. The project manageralso needs to be able to work autonomously and adapt to an evolving work structure.
- Assist with execution of small and large IT projects leveraging the Salesforce Platform
- Lead high profile, complex, cross-functional projects
- Manage cross-discipline resources to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Understand and manage project scope throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure all requirements are documented in detail and approved by the client before being implemented.
- Utilize Agile/scrum processes to generate project work, monitor progress, and resolve blockers
- Prepare and update project plans and status reports
- Act as liaison between the client and fusionSpan project team
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations in a proactive manner
- Ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Utilize and update various platforms to maintain the project knowledge base (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Asana, Smartsheet)
- Negotiate difficult conversations with clients related to scope, budget, and schedule
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced consulting environment
- Strong technical background and understanding of software development processes
- 3+ years of consulting experience
- Previous experience managing Technical Projects is a must
- Strong understanding of Project Management principles as specified by the Project Management Institute
- Experience with Agile development and Scrum
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Willingness to learn new technology tools
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Salesforce or any enterprise CRM knowledge
- Experience working in entrepreneurial and startup environments
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Health insurance
- Supplementary Health
- Drug Coverage
- Paramedical Coverage
- Expanded Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- Retirement savings match
- 15days of paid vacation – increases with tenure
- 10 paid federal holidays